Zephyrian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creatures of the Night roleplay. All Creatures from the Realms of Darkness welcome.

Welcome to The Zephurian Empire. The Empress loves receiving new minions.
Once you have become a minion, please introduce yourself in the introduction forum and fill out the character sheet in your profile.
Thank you. ~Empress Lilith~ (-|-|-)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modern Historical Records

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Modern Historical Records Empty Modern Historical Records Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Empress Lilith

Empress Lilith
Empress Emerita
Empress Emerita

I would like to announce to everyone that we have decided to make video records of the Empire. The main members, Empress Lilith, Lord Kraven, Lady Mina, Lord Kronos, Lord Blake, Lord Darius, Rebecca, William, and Vincent will be partaking in the preparation and videotaping of the main set of videos. We had discussed creating a channel on youtube but we had instant negativity on that idea based on the fact that it would destroy any hopes for secrecy. So we have come up with a compromise. We will make the videos and post them on this website. I will create a new section specifically for the videos that can only be seen by minions. For those of you who do not live near the rest of us, if you would like to partake in this also then you can create your own video clips that we can put into the main ones. Thank you. Blessed Be.

~Empress Lilith~
(-|-|-)

http://onyxdark.tumblr.com

2Modern Historical Records Empty Re: Modern Historical Records Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Kraven

Kraven
Master Vampire

At this rate there won't be a Zephurian Empire, so I wouldn't waste your breath Empress

3Modern Historical Records Empty Re: Modern Historical Records Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Empress Lilith

Empress Lilith
Empress Emerita
Empress Emerita

I am trying to come up with ways to remember the Empire after the members allow it to crash and burn after all of the energy and effort we put into keeping it alive. I am so disappointed in my minions. the only ones that are still loyal are you and Kronos. And even he hasnt been on here in a while.

http://onyxdark.tumblr.com

4Modern Historical Records Empty Re: Modern Historical Records Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:03 pm

Kronos Bloodraine

Kronos Bloodraine
Head Demon

Once a month! just to catch up on things!, and i thought lady fala was in on it to...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum